Monday, May 15, 2006

Character Traits A-C

Alertness vs. Carelessness
Being aware of what is taking place around me so I can have the right responses.

Attentiveness vs. Distraction
Showing the worth of a person or task by giving my undivided concentration.

Availability vs. Self-centeredness
Making my own schedule and priorities secondary to the wishes of those I serve.

Benevolence vs. Selfishness
Giving to others' basic needs without having as my motive personal reward.

Boldness vs. Fearfulness
Confidence that what I have to say or due is true, right, and just.

Cautiousness vs. Rashness
Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions.

Compassion vs. Indifference
Investing whatever is necessary to heal the hurts of others.

Contentment vs. Covetousness
Realizing that true happiness does not depend on material conditions.

Creativity vs. Underachievement
Approaching a need, a task, or an idea from a new perspective.


(contributed by Character First)

No comments:

 
2008 A.C. Green Youth Foundation. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us | Site Map | Search | Privacy | Terms